Letitia N. Warunek is an alumna of the Wilkes University Nesbitt School of Pharmacy. She joined the Wilkes in 2019 as an Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice with a clinical practice site at Geisinger Community Medical Center in Scranton, Pennsylvania. She completed a PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice Residency at the Hershel Woody Williams VA Medical Center in Huntington, WV and a PGY-2 in Internal Medicine at Kaleida Health, Buffalo General Medical Center in Buffalo, NY.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Pharmacy, Wilkes University Nesbitt School of Pharmacy, 2017
- PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice Residency at the Hershel Woody Williams VA Medical Center
- PGY-2 Internal Medicine Pharmacy Residency at Kaleida Health, Buffalo General Medical Center
Certificates and Certifications
- Teaching Certificate, Marshall University School of Pharmacy, 2018
- Advanced Teaching Certificate, University at Buffalo School of Pharmacy, 2019
- Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certifications
- Longitudinal Care and Pharmacy Care Labs
- Introductory & Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences
- Going for GOLD: Clinical Controversies in the Management of COPD Exacerbations. Wednesday, May 1, 2019. Letitia Warunek, Pharm.D. ACPE-accredited continuing education presentation at the Western New York Society of Health-System Pharmacists Monthly Meeting, Buffalo, NY.
- Reducing COPD Readmission Rates: The Pharmacist’s Role in Transitions of Care. Saturday, April 13, 2019. Letitia Warunek, Pharm.D. Platform presentation at the New York State Council of Health-system Pharmacists 58th Annual Assembly, Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Proton Pump Inhibitor Use and Incidence of Adverse Effects in Patients with Cystic Fibrosis. Wednesday, September 19, 2018. Letitia Warunek, Pharm.D. A 30-minute webinar as part of the eJournal Club Series for the ACCP Internal Medicine PRN Group.
- Endocrine Emergencies: Thyroid Storm and Acute Adrenal Insufficiency. Saturday, May 19, 2018. Letitia Warunek, Pharm.D. ACPE-accredited continuing education presentation at the 13th Annual Healthcare Symposium: Pharmacist Provided Continuing Education, Charleston, WV.
- Member, Lambda Kappa Sigma Pharmaceutical Fraternity
- Member, Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association
- Member, American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Member, American College of Clinical Pharmacy
Selected Honors and Awards
- Member, Rho Chi Honor Society
- Member, Phi Lambda Sigma
- Wilkes University Dean’s Outstanding Student Award, 2017