Kim was born and raised in Kingston, Pa. She graduated from Bishop O’Reilly High School and attended community college. Kim has a blended family of one son, four daughters, two cats and two dogs. Kim joined the admissions team in 2013 after working in the dental field for more than 15 years.
- Favorite thing to do in Wilkes-Barre: Run the levee.
- Finish this sentence: "On Sunday mornings, I could be found..." ...drinking coffee on the deck with my husband where it’s nice and quiet.
- Favorite vacation spot: The beach.
- Favorite Food: Sushi.
- Favorite season: Fall. I love hiking and exploring when the air is crisp and the leaves are changing.
- Fun fact: I’m certified and teach Zumba, Insanity and various other classes. I also run half-marathons and Spartan races.
- Favorite quote: “I can be changed by what happens to me but I refused to be reduced by it.”
- Favorite place on campus: Chase Hall. A row of windows in the admissions reception area reaches from floor to ceiling, providing a spectacular view.
- Best advice for prospective students: Come see the campus and see what Wilkes University has to offer. It’s a very close-knit community with a lot of opportunity.