Danielle Kieck received her Doctor of Pharmacy degree from the University at Buffalo and completed her postgraduate residency training at The Ohio State University. She is an assistant professor at the department of pharmacy practice and her practice site is Cooks Pharmacy in Kingston, PA.
- Longitudinal & Pharmacy Care Labs
- Community Introductory & Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences
- Kieck D, Southerland L, Hoyt C, Porter B. Evaluating Older Adult Perceptions of Community Pharmacists and Provided Services as an Aid to Emergency Department Transitions of Care. Poster presentation at Vizient, Anaheim, CA. December 2018. Oral Presentation at Ohio Pharmacy Resident Conference (OPRC). Columbus, OH. May 2019 (0.05 CEU awarded)
- Kieck D. What You Need to Know About Hypertension. Presented at the Ohio Pharmacist Association (OPA) Technician Seminar. Columbus, OH. August 2018. (0.1 CEU awarded)
- Member, Rho Chi Honor Society
- Merck award for high scholastic achievement, University at Buffalo 2018
- Pharmacogenomics excellence award, University at Buffalo 2018