Wilkes University

Financial Aid for Part-time Students

The federal Pell Grant, PA. State Grant, federal Direct Student Loan, and the federal Direct Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (Direct PLUS Loan) are available to part-time students. Interested students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the appropriate loan applications in order to apply for these programs. In addition to financial need, eligibility is based on enrollment status. Except for the federal Pell Grant program, students must be enrolled at least half-time to qualify for financial aid. In addition, there are various private educational loans available to part-time students. Contact the Student Financial Services Office for more information.