Wilkes University

Categories of Admission

A graduate student may be admitted either as a degree or a special non-degree student, depending upon the student's objectives. After admission to one of these categories, request for a change of status must be officially acted upon by Graduate Admissions and the program director.

Wilkes undergraduate students may be permitted to enroll in certain graduate courses with the approval of their advisors and the Chairperson of the department offering the course. Credit for such courses will be at the undergraduate level.