You are here. Or you could be.
Visit campus to experience what makes Wilkes unique.
We offer plenty of opportunities for you to get a closer look at campus, so you can pick one (or more) that works best for you.
- Winter Open House • Saturday, Feb. 9, 2019
- Accepted Students Day • Saturday, March 23, 2019 (accepted students only)
- Junior Open House • Saturday, April 27, 2019
Every March, accepted students only are invited to Accepted Students Day.
Attend "mini classes" (38 to choose from!) tour campus, and meet with representatives of many campus organizations. It's a great way to spend a Saturday (and get a free lunch). Bring your parents or some friends! Remember - this is only for accepted students.
If you’ve been dreaming about Wilkes, we invite you to immerse yourself in college life at a Colonel Overnight exclusively for accepted students. Go to classes, eat in the dining hall, get to know other future Colonels, and spend the night in a residence hall with a student host.
- Wednesday, Jan. 23, to Thursday, Jan. 24
- Thursday, Jan. 31 to Friday, Feb. 1
- Thursday, Feb. 21, to Friday, Feb. 22
- Friday, March 22, to Saturday, March 23 (also Accepted Students Day)
- Tuesday, April 9, to Wednesday, April 10
Want more one-on-one attention? Plan a personalized visit at your convenience. You’ll tour campus, meet with an admissions counselor, and maybe even chat with a professor or coach.
Visits may be scheduled:
- Monday through Friday at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., and 2 p.m.
- Select Saturdays from September through April at 10 a.m. and 11 a.m.
(Saturday visits includes only group admissions session and campus tour)
Please contact our admissions office with any questions: (570) 408-4400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why wait and worry about whether you’ll get into the school of your choice? If you’re a high school senior or transfer student, you don’t have to. Complete an online application and schedule a personalized visit. Bring all supporting documents with you, and we’ll have a decision ready by the time you finish the campus tour.
Patrons requesting accommodations or services at Wilkes University or Wilkes University-sponsored events in accordance with The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Title III: Public Accommodations are asked to contact the University at 1-800-Wilkes-U to request such services/accommodations. It is recommended that requests be made at least 48 hours prior to any event.