Welcome, School Officials
If you are already on the Wilkes University Young Scholars Program mailing list, you will receive an information packet in November (for spring term registration) and April (for summer and fall terms).
The packet contains:
- a brochure about the Wilkes Young Scholars Program;
- a master schedule of course offerings in upcoming term(s);
- several official nomination forms.
If you would like to be added to our Young Scholars Program mailing list, please send the following information to us via U.S. mail or email:
- Full address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Fax number
Procedure for School Officials:
- Identify eligible students who have completed the sophomore year and who will benefit from beginning college-level work.
- Check the Master Schedule for the upcoming term to assist and advise your students in course selection. You may find a list of Recommended Courses for Wilkes Young Scholars helpful.
- Submit the completed nomination form to us by email, fax or by U.S. mail.
After submitting nomination forms, please tell students to watch their email for a message from the Young Scholars coordinator confirming course registration and providing further instructions, or for notification of any problems with the nomination or course selection.