Peer Tutoring supports student success through small group and one-on-one sessions with highly qualified student/peer tutors. Centrally located on the first floor of Conyngham Hall, tutoring is offered in most 100 and 200-level courses.
Tutors are available by appointment and sometimes on a drop-in basis to meet with students one-on-one and in small groups. Tutors are competent in the course content and are trained to work effectively with a variety of student learners.
How to schedule a Tutoring Appointment:
Logging in: https://tutortrac.wilkes.edu/
Enter your MyWilkes Username & Password
Steps to search for tutoring appointments times and schedules:
- In the top left, click on “Search Availability”
- Choose Peer Tutoring in Center Dropdown
- Choose your class in the Section Dropdown
- Choose Peer Tutoring in Reason Dropdown
- Click “SEARCH” – available time slots appear
- Click on your preferred time; to schedule an appointment during that time, click “SAVE”
- If you return to the Main menu, your upcoming appointments will be listed