Spring Semester COVID-19 Dashboard
Please note that a dashboard for the fall 2021 semester will be published as students
return to campus.
Wilkes University’s COVID-19 Dashboard is intended to document suspected and confirmed cases of the virus among the campus community. The dashboard is updated twice daily, at 10 a.m. and 6 p.m., and pulls data from multiple sources to track various metrics which help inform our decision making.
Students enrolled in our fully online undergraduate (accelerated bachelor of business administration) and graduate programs are excluded from this report as their distance from the campus eliminates their exposure to others within our student body. The report includes all employees who are being tested as reported to Human Resources.
For information on our surrounding community, visit COVID-19 Data for Pennsylvania and the COVID-19 Early Warning Monitoring System Dashboard from the Pennsylvania Dept. of Health. Users can sort this data by county and zip code.
For questions about this dashboard, please email email@example.com. Please remember to take your daily COVID-19 assessment via the Wilkes Shield safety app.
- Entrance testing: Entrance testing is tracked separately since students who tested positive did so before returning to campus, thereby eliminating exposure to others in the campus community.
- Quarantine: Students who have been exposed to a positive but have not tested positive themselves may quarantine at home or in off-campus spaces, which is first recommended. If a student lives on-campus in an apartment by themselves or are with roommates who have also been exposed, they may quarantine in their apartment. Otherwise, students will be asked to relocate to designated housing.
- Isolation: Students who tested positive for COVID-19 may isolate at home or in off-campus spaces, which is first recommended. All residential students who need to isolate on campus will be moved to designated housing until they are cleared to return to normal activity by Health Services.
- Assurance testing: The total number of tests taken (and the results) include those who have been tested as part of the assurance testing program. Please note that as of March 3, Wilkes student-athletes being tested as part of NCAA protocols are now reflected in the testing numbers, creating a large increase in totals from data collected since the start of the spring semester. All students as part of assurance and athletic testing programs are now being reported.
- Vaccinations: As we anticipate a time when we can promote vaccination opportunities to our campus community, whether on or off campus, it is helpful to know how many in our community may require assistance. As you receive the vaccination, please feel free to complete the form found here. Use your Wilkes username and password to log in. If you are on campus and have difficulties accessing the site, please ensure you are connected to the Wilkes WiFi network (not the guest one).