Earth and Environmental Science Day
8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. • Friday, Apr. 20, 2018
Attention high school teachers, students and parents!
Earth and Environmental Science Day at Wilkes University gives you the opportunity to join our faculty experts for hands-on activities and discussions on:
- How to Drown a Drone - Geospatial Applications for Water Quality
- Fossils in Pennsylvania - Unlocking the Secrets of Past Environments
- Stop, Hammertime! Shallow Seismic Exploration
- Oil and Water Don't Mix - Impact of Oil Spills on Water Quality
- What Can Tree Lichens Tell Us About Air Quality?
- Check out labs in the Cohen Science Center.
- Hear about career opportunities in the geosciences.
- Enjoy lunch with current students, faculty, staff and alumni.
Bring your classes. Just register below and ask each of your students to do the same. If you can’t bring your class, please encourage your students to attend with a parent/guardian.
Come with your parents and friends. We’re offering a special parent/guardian track featuring information on the admissions process, financial aid and life on campus. Register below and list your parent/guardian as a guest.
Due to an overwhelming response, registration is now closed.