Earth and Environmental Science Day
8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, Oct. 19, 2018
Registration is now closed.
Attention high school teachers, students and parents!
Earth and Environmental Science Day at Wilkes University gives you the opportunity to join our faculty experts for hands-on activities and discussions on:
- Grasping the Gravity of the Situation: Gravity Anomalies and Earth Structure
- Climate Change and Melting Glacial Ice
- A Hydraulic Blast! Analyzing Leaking Pipes in a Water System
- Geospatial Applications: Mapping and Analysis of Water Quality and Watersheds
- Flash, Bang, Boom: How Weather Forms and Impacts Our Lives
- Check out labs in the Cohen Science Center.
- Hear about career opportunities in the geosciences.
- Enjoy lunch with current students, faculty, staff and alumni.
Bring your classes. Just register below and ask each of your students to do the same. If you can’t bring your class, please encourage your students to attend with a parent/guardian.
Come with your parents and friends. We’re offering a special parent/guardian track featuring information on the admissions process, financial aid and life on campus. Register below and list your parent/guardian as a guest.