Adventure Series outings are fun, alternative learning experiences which challenge
students to engage in physically demanding outdoor activities that not only emphasize
wellness, but provide practical leadership tools, lessons on group dynamics, and opportunities
to enhance communication and social skills.
Experiential Adventure Series
(Sign up at Henry Student Center Info Desk)
- Snow Tubing: Jan. 20th | Cost $5 | Sno Mountain Ski Resort
- Rickett’s Glen Overnight: Feb. 8 - 9 | Cost FREE
- 5 Part Adventure Hiking Series: | Cost FREE
January 27th | Easy Level
February 17th | Easy Level
February 24th | Moderate Level
March 24th | Moderate Level
April 7th | Advanced Level
- Mountain Biking Trip: April 13th | Cost FREE | Explore NEPA on 2 wheels!
- Kayaking on the Susquehanna: April 28th – Cost $10
- Ladies Night:RAC in UCOM at 7:00pm | Come climb with the girls and stay for some fun!
Jan. 23 | Feb. 20 | March 20
Past Adventure Series Trips include:
- Whitewater Rafting in the Lehigh Gorge
- Skydiving over the Endless Mountains
- Hiking the waterfalls trail at Ricketts Glen State Park
- Urban biking tour of New York City
- Kayaking on the Susquehanna
- Mountain Biking in Jim Thorpe, PA
- Snow tubing at Mt. Sno and Camelback
- Rock Climbing at Mocanaqua, PA
- Skiing and Snowboarding at Elk Mountain, PA
- and many more...
Sign up for the Adventure Education Mailing List to be in the loop regarding trips and updates! Just send an e-mail to the link above with your name and “mailing list” in the subject header.