Parking Announcements / Reminder
The Public Safety Office would like to announce that ticketing vehicles will start on Monday morning at 7:30 am on August 26th. All vehicles must be parked in assigned parking lots, according to their parking permits.
The Department of Public Safety would like to remind the Faculty, Staff and Students that:
- the Chase Parking Lot is for visitors and handicapped parking only, any vehicle parked in this lot will be ticketed and towed without a warning.
- the Library Parking Lot is for Handicapped Parking only,
- and at no time may anyone park in the: “Fire Lanes”, “No Parking” zones, “Visitor Parking” spaces, “Loading Zones” or “University Vehicle” parking spaces; and, unless authorized, “Handicapped Parking” spaces.
- Resident students who park in the UCOM Garage must park on the 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th floors. Residents parked on any floor below the 4th will be ticketed and continued violations will cause the student to be expelled from the parking program.
- Parking along side of the UCOM Garage in between the driveway with University Towers is for Visitors Only. Visitors must come to the Public Safety Office for a Temporary Permit. This is all year, from January 1st to December 31st.
Any questions should be directed to the University Service Center at extension 2FIX (2349) or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Published On: 8/14/2013