New Textbook Rental Program at Wilkes-Kings Bookstore
If you are shopping for next semester’s textbooks, you can take advantage of a new option at the Wilkes-King’s Bookstore – a multi-channel textbook rental program designed for savings and convenience. This innovative textbook rental program will allow Wilkes students to rent their textbooks for less than 50% of the cost of purchasing a new printed textbook. As an added convenience, students will be able to rent their books either in our downtown bookstore or from the store’s website – www.wilkes.bncollege.com/.
Other program features include:
· Students can pay the rental fees using any form of tender now being accepted at the bookstore (excluding PayPal) – including student financial aid bookstore vouchers. For security purposes, a valid credit card must be provided regardless of the method of payment used for the rental;
· Students can highlight or mark the rented books just as they would if they purchased a book and planned to sell it back to the bookstore;
· Students can convert their rental to a purchase during the first two weeks of class;
· The rental period is for the duration of the semester. Books are due back by the last day of final examinations. Student can return books in person or mail them to the bookstore; and
· Courtesy emails will go out as the end of the semester approaches reminding students to return their rented books. Books not returned (or returned in unusable condition) will be subject to replacement and processing fees.
Published On: 1/7/2011