Location: The Alden Learning Commons in the Farley Library
---HOURS OF OPERATION---
Contact: Dr. Chad Stanley
Need help with your writing?
Having trouble deciding what to say?
Can't find a focus or proper organization for your ideas?
Wondering if your audience will understand your work?
The staff of the Writing Center is trained to assist all writers at Wilkes.
About the Writing Center
As a peer mentoring-based academic support resource, the Wilkes Writing Center is the central location and delivery agency for the Writing Mentor Program and also:
- Is staffed by undergraduate Peer Consultants and a Graduate Assistant
- Provides both in-person and online writing consultation services
- Provides assistance for all Wilkes University students, staff, and faculty
- Provides assistance for students, staff, and faculty writers during any relevant stages in their writing processes
- Provides support for writing that pertains to any aspect of a client's studies or professional work
- Provides discipline-specific writing consultation services
- Provides ESL/ELL-specific acaemic support services
- Provides co-curricular work-study employment opportunities that promote academic and professional development