Please click HERE to register online or to print your transcript.
Lifelong learning opportunities abound at the Center for Continued Learning at Wilkes University.
• Enrolled Agents and Tax Professionals – IRS Approved Provider
• Attorneys – partner with the Wilkes-Barre Law and Library Association
• Nurses – Approved Provider by the PA State Nurses Association
• Pharmacists – Accredited by ACPE
• Engineers – ABET accredited baccalaureate programs
• Sewage Enforcement Officers – DEP approved sponsor
• AP Teachers –College Board Endorsed Institute
We are a resource for business, industry, government, and non-profits
In cooperation with the university’s The Allan P. Kirby Center for Free Enterprise and Entrepreneurship and Wilkes Small Business Development Center we provide training and development resources for organizations throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania.
We will expand your horizons
with non-credit courses in the arts and culture, as well as SAT Prep courses.
Please click HERE to register online for continuing education courses.