Welcome to the Family Business Alliance (FBA) at Wilkes University
The mission of the Family Business Alliance (FBA) at Wilkes University is to be the trusted resource providing world class services to support strengthening and empowering regional family-owned businesses and our community.
Family Business Culture
Wednesday, January 18 | Panel Discussion
Hilary Lyle, Kane is Able | Bill Sordoni, Sordoni Construction | Scott Lynett, Times Printing & PDQ Print Center
What is 'culture' and why is it important to a company?
- How have these businesses been so successful for so long?
- What is the secret to their company culture that endures?
- How does one start a business culture that will persevere?
Come listen to stories and ask questions of these leading family businesses in our area.
- Morning presentation
- Wilkes University, Henry Student Center
- Networking 8 a.m.
- Panel discussion and questions: 8:30 – 10 a.m.
- Afternoon presentation
- Penn State Worthington Scranton, Business Building
- Networking 11:30 a.m.
- Panel discussion and questions: 12 – 1:10 p.m.
- February: Blackout Design
- March: Tom Davidow “Family Communication and Conflict”
- April: “Entrepreneurial Activity in the Family Firm”
- May: “Selling the Family Business”