Enroll in our online master's degree in School Business Leadership!
Wilkes University designed this highly specialized online degree with the Pennsylvania Association of School Business Officials (PASBO) to address the topics that are crucial in today's school business environment. This 30-credit program is held completely online, meaning there is no travel to campus required.
"The things I learned were directly relevant to what I do every day."
Claysburg-Kimmel School District
Courses are designed to provide advanced training to practicing school business personnel, or it can prepare individuals seeking a school business position. The program includes ten courses, which are three credits each.
- SBL 501 Public Relations and School Communications
- SBL 502 School Facility Management
- SBL 503 Financial Operations of School Districts
- SBL 504 Financial Planning & Management for School Business
- SBL 505 Human Resources in Education
- SBL 506 Materials Management in Schools
- SBL 507 Information Technology in Education
- SBL 508 Student Transportation
- SBL 509 Food Service in Education
- SBL 510 Leadership for School Business
Classes are held in 12-week semesters each fall, spring and summer.
- Convenient online format
- Affordable tuition
- Completion in as little as two years
(or take one course at a time and complete your degree in about three years!)
Congratulations to SBL graduate Claire Hertz '11 - Winner of ASBO International's Distinguished Eagle Award!
Wilkes University also offers a fully online Accelerated Bachelor's in Business Administration with a concentration in school business. To request information, please visit www.wilkes.edu/abba.
Sign up for more information today and get ready for your future at Wilkes University.
School Business Leadership
If you would like more information, please complete this form.
* Indicates that a field is required.