Wilkes University


Sign Up Now for eRefund

After Wilkes University applies payments and financial aid to your student account, you may be due a refund of excess funds. Don’t wait for a check to come in the mail!

Sign up for 
eRefund on the portal now:

  1. Sign into the portal at portal.wilkes.edu.
  2. Select “Student” tab.
  3. Click “Student Services.”
  4. Under “My Account,” click on “eRefund.”
  5. Under “My Profile Setup,” select “Electronic Refunds.”
  6. Complete two-step verification and follow instructions to enroll.

Note: If your refund is due to a loan, you may wish to review terms and conditions for repayment.

Questions? Contact the Bursar’s Office at billing@wilkes.edu or 570-408-4960.