Get Ready for the Virtual Professional and Graduate School Fair on Oct.16
The Virtual Professional and Graduate School Fair is Friday, Oct. 16. Are you ready?
More than 50 schools are planning to attend. Activate a Handshake account and register for the fair on Handshake today!
The Center for Health Sciences and Student Success will continue to work remotely this semester. Schedule an appointment through the Handshake app to make sure you're ready to meet professional and graduate school admissions representatives.
If you haven't already, check out the instructions below to activate Handshake:
Download the Handshake app on your device or go to joinhandshake.com on your desktop.
- Choose "Wilkes University" as your school.
- Log in using your Wilkes.edu e-mail.
- Handshake will send you a temporary password to log in.
- Finish logging in and complete your profile.
To schedule an appointment with Connie Dombroski in the Center for Health Sciences and Student Success for Pre-Health Advising:
- From your Handshake Dashboard click on "Career Center" on the top right.
- Click on "Appointments."
- Click the blue "Schedule New Appointment" box on the left.
- Fill out the necessary information and choose your appointment time. All appointments are via Zoom unless otherwise arranged with the staff member. You will receive an e-mail with a link to the Zoom room prior to your appointment.