Wilkes University

File Your 2021-22 FAFSA

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is now open for the upcoming 2021-22 academic year. 

Please visit fafsa.ed.gov with your FSA ID and 2019 tax information in order to submit the application.

Questions? Contact the Office of Student Financial Services at 570-408-4512 or financialaid@wilkes.edu. You can also visit us on the second floor of Capin Hall, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.