IMPORTANT: How to Access Buildings on Campus
Employees are reminded that access to campus buildings has been restricted to essential
personnel only. This includes members of the Wilkes University Police Department (WUPD)
and a limited number of Facilities and Residence Life staff.
Only employees and students with permission granted by supervisors and deans will be allowed into campus buildings until further notice. Deans and supervisors have been instructed to email email@example.com with all permission requests. Approved individuals will be added to the authorized personnel list held in the Police Department Communications Center.
Deans and department heads should only allow building access to those with critical functions necessary to education and campus operations. Wilkes Police will not allow employees into their offices unless prior permission has been secured.
If you have been authorized to visit campus, please:
- Call the Wilkes Police nonemergency number (570-408-4377) when you arrive at your building.
- Please do not report to the lobby of the Police Department. This is a change to our processes in order to minimize the number of people in one area.
- Present your Wilkes identification to the responding officer.
- Call the Wilkes Police when you are leaving so the building can be secured.
- Please understand that safety issues take precedence.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience. Stay safe!