Results of Student Satisfaction Inventory and Graduation/Exit Survey Now Available
The results of both the Student Satisfaction Inventory (SSI), administered in February
and March to undergraduate students, and the Graduation/Exit Survey, administered
in April and May to graduating seniors and P4 students, are now available.
The resulting reports have been added to a repository of survey results maintained by the Institutional Research (IR) Office.
Please follow the steps below to access the reports via the portal.
How to access the survey reports through the portal:
- Log into the Wilkes portal.
- Click on "Employees" and select "Wilkes@Work."
- Scroll down until you see "Institutional Research" towards the bottom right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on ‘Survey Research’, and scroll down to the links to:
- Student Satisfaction Inventory for Spring 2020.
- Senior/P4 Exit Survey for Spring 2020.