2019-20 Academic Department Data Book Now Available
The 2019-20 Academic Department Data Book, compiled by the Institutional Research
Office, is available to access via the portal or staff shares:
How to access the Academic Department Data Book on the portal:
- Log into portal.wilkes.edu with your login and password.
- Under the menu at the top of the screen, click on Employees, then select Wilkes @Work from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the Institutional Research Channel, located below the Risk Management Channel.
- Click 2019-2020 Academic Department Data Book.
Direct link: https://wilkes.edu/databook
How to access the Academic Department Data Book via Staff Shares:
- Depending on your operating system, do either of the following:
- If using Windows, click \\wilkesu.wilkes.edu\staff\staffshares
- If using Mac, click Go on main screen and then Connect to Server; Look for staff shares.
In both locations, you will find the current book and an archive of those from the
About the Data Book
Much of the data included in the book reflects enrollment counts of students at the
institution’s fall census date (end of sixth week of classes). Other statistics, such
as credit hours produced or degrees conferred, are for the full year. Data profiles
are compiled from the statistics included in the Data Book, for reference during the
academic program review process.
While the statistics in the book are among the most commonly requested, they are by no means the only statistics analyzed or tracked. If you have a data need, particularly if it is related to an assessment or improvement-related initiative, please feel free to contact IR staff to see if we can provide data/statistics that meet your needs.
Questions? Contact either Julia Panzitta or Brian Bogert.
Please also note the IR Office’s other annual data publication, the 2019-20 Fact Book, was released recently.