What Will Campus Spirit Look and Sound Like on Giving Day?
The sights and sounds of Giving Day:
- The Bell Tower will toll three times on the 20 minutes past every hour, starting at
8:20 a.m. and ending at 7:20 p.m.
- Smiling faculty, staff and student faces as they pose with the Giving Day photo frame
all day in the Henry Student Center Lounge.
- Colored sprinkles atop the complimentary hot chocolate provided by the Alumni Office
as a thank you gift for “Joining the Effort” in the Henry Student Center.
- Live stories from our colleagues and students through live feeds on multiple social
media channels. Check out the broadcast schedule.
- Blue and gold! Everyone wearing our school colors as a display of Colonel Pride for
all to see – especially since Dr. Cant will be visiting areas across campus! Wear
- The melody of “It Takes Two” as it’s played by WCLH radio and pre-recorded by Wilkes
University Musical Theatre.
- “I Joined the Effort” Giving Day stickers worn proudly by loyal Colonels who participated
in Giving Day in any way. Wearing one may get you a prize!
- Sounds of cheer as the areas you love most about Wilkes rise higher on the leaderboard for challenge funds! Who’s going to win?
Living our theme “It Takes Two, Wilkes & You”
Join the Effort at wilkes.edu/givingday.