Get Ready for Wilkes Giving Day
The inaugural WILKES GIVING DAY is just two weeks away!
On 2.20.2020, “It Takes Two, Wilkes & You” – and there are exciting ways for you to join in. Check out the Giving Day website to learn about:
- Where can I give? | Hear from our deans and division heads on why Wilkes Giving Day is critical.
- Join the effort| Participate in all the ways to raise excitement.
- Social media toolkit| Help us turn social media blue and gold!
- Shareables | Update your profile pictures and header photos with these shareable images.
- Photo challenge | Post a photo with the hashtag #Give2Wilkes for a chance to win a prize.
- Leaderboard | See whose area is in the lead to win $2,020 Challenge Funds.
How can faculty and staff get involved now?
- Join the effort | The Social Toolkit found on the Giving Day website has sample posts for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Get social | Use the Shareables found on the Giving Day website to update your header photos and profile pics.
- Announce it | Share the Giving Day videos and pictures on the website and our social channels. Be sure to personalize the post by creating your own caption, and don’t forget to use our branded hashtags of #Give2Wilkes, #ItTakesTwo and #Wilkes&You.
- Participate in the photo challenge | Give a shout out to the college, school, department, athletics team or area that you support for a chance for them to receive additional funding. See the categories for the photo challenge on the #Give2Wilkes Photo Challenge page of the Giving Day website.
- Volunteer | Watch out for further information about volunteer opportunities on 2.20.2020!
- Update your email signature block | Help grow awareness by adding the Wilkes Giving Day logo and URL to your email signature. Just copy and paste what's below!
It Takes Two, Wilkes & You on 2.20.2020!
Join the Effort at Wilkes.edu/givingday.