Utility Maintenance to Impact Water in Stark Learning Center
A sewer main break on South River Street has impacted Stark Learning Center.
Excavation for the repair is underway. This project may take a week to complete due to the depth and complexity related to surrounding utilities.
Currently, Stark Learning Center remains open. All restrooms and sinks are operational.
At some time during the next week, we will need to shut down restrooms and sinks in the northwest corner of the building. This may include:
- Nursing simulation lab (lower level),
- Pharmacy office suite (first floor),
- Nursing office suite (second floor),
- Pharmacy office area (third floor), and
- All gender restrooms (lower level through fourth floor).
We are hopeful that the remainder of the restrooms and sinks in Stark Learning Center
will remain operational during this time.
Please watch Today@Wilkes for additional information.
If you have any questions, please contact Charlie Cary at email@example.com.