Join the Family Business Alliance for a Diversity Initiatives Webinar
A Family Business Alliance Webinar
Thursday, Sept. 3 | 11 a.m. to noon
Thinking about developing a diversity and inclusion initiative?
Listen to our group of professional and university experts discuss diversity and inclusion.
The panel discussion will feature community experts:
- Erica Acosta, Associate Director of Diversity Affairs at Wilkes University
- Dharti Ray, Coordinator of Diversity, Student Services and Engagement at Penn State Scranton
- Kim Wylam, President of Baker Tilly Vantagen.
Get their perspective on promoting and supporting diversity in both the workplace and in academic settings. Learn what's important and how to get it right.
Objectives for attending:
- Learn what Generation Z expects and wants in their workplace culture.
- Understand initiatives that colleges are undertaking in the area of diversity and inclusion.
- Discuss what businesses should be doing to advocate for their environments and their people.