Wellness Committee Offers Resources
We hope this message finds everyone doing well. Wellness at Wilkes doesn't stop while
we are away from campus!
As we continue our journey through this challenging time, the Wellness Committee will be providing resources and pathways for you to continue your wellness journey. We are gathering resources that will be shared weekly containing articles, tips, apps, websites and podcasts to support your wellness in several key areas such as food/nutrition, fitness, work wellness, mental health, spiritual health and family/fun.
We will also be organizing some virtual events and wellness challenge activities to help us come together and stay connected.
Don’t miss our first virtual yoga event with Jill Price at noon Wednesday, April 8: https://zoom.us/j/840719858?
Here is the wellness information for this week:
- Nutrition/Food | How to Stop Overeating and Avoid Weight Gain in Self-Quarantine
- Fitness | How to stay fit when the gym is closed and you are stuck at home
- Mental Health | Psychology experts share their tips for safeguarding your mental health during quarantine
- Spiritual | Insight Timer has guided sessions of all lengths to help you improve things like sleep, anxiety, stress and much more. Try this top mindfulness tool today!
- Work | How to Actually Be Productive When You’re Working from Home featuring articles with tips for management and employees alike
The committee appreciates the knowledge and expertise that our Wilkes colleagues have
so graciously shared from the start of our wellness journey.
The committee will be evaluating and reviewing new offerings on a regular basis. If you have any resources or information to help us deal with the unfamiliarity of our current circumstances, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.