Wellness Committee Offers New Resources
Here are some new resources from the Wellness Committee:
- Nutrition/Food: 12 Healthy Recipes from Food Matters
- Fitness: Enjoy these online workout videos conducted by some familiar local fitness experts - Workouts from the YMCA
- Mental Health: Being Resilient During Coronavirus
- Spiritual: Free Mindfulness Resources to Find Calm and Nourish Resilience
- Nutrition/Family Fun: How to Feed Your Kids Now That They Are Home 24/7
Please join us for the last installation of our free virtual yoga sessions with Wilkes Adventure Ed Coordinator Jill Price at noon this Wednesday, April 29,
via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/94566423077?
Coming Events: Starting next week, Wilkes University Assistant Professor, Nicole Pezzino, PharmD, BCACP, CDE, will host weekly Zoom presentations throughout May focused on motivation, healthy activities, problem-solving and responding to stress. We'll share more information about these programs soon!
We would like to hear from you! If there is anything you would like to see in these weekly emails or if you have any resources or information you would like to share, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
How you might use this list: Pick and choose what sounds interesting to you or review one tip each day of this week or whatever works for you!