Interested in Taking Spanish in Spring 2020?
If you’re interested in taking Spanish in the spring (and have not previously had
a Spanish class at Wilkes), then you will need to complete the Spanish placement test.
Once a completed test has been reviewed and graded, you will receive your score and information about the Spanish course for which you are eligible to register. Prior to this, you will be unable to register for SP 101.
Questions? Contact Assistant Professor Chris Zarpentine, chair of the Division of Global Cultures, at 570-408-4597 or email@example.com.
TO TAKE THE SPANISH PLACEMENT TEST:
- Login to D2L at https://live.wilkes.edu/ with your Wilkes username/password.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, in the Helpful Resources widget, click Self Registration.
- Click on Spanish Placement Test.
- Click Register.
- Click Submit.
- Click Finish.
- Click Go to course offering Spanish Placement Test.
- Click Spanish Placement Test and follow the instructions on the screen to begin the quiz.
Once you register, you will find the course on your D2L homepage under ongoing courses.
You can click on the course to enter it, click on Spanish Placement Test and follow
the instructions on the screen to begin the quiz.
If you have any questions or issues completing the test, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.