Maintenance Issue? Here's What to Do.
Having had a successful start to the semester, Campus Support Services would like
to thank the Wilkes community for your help in keeping our University beautiful, clean
and safe. Please continue to let your eyes and voice be the University’s asset.
Noted below are important updates and procedures so that we may best serve you.
- Maintenance and cleaning issues may be reported by:
Normal business hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Students, faculty and staff calling after normal business hours or on weekends are encouraged to leave a voicemail for all nonemergency repair or maintenance requests.
Please note: Anytime you encounter an EMERGENCY situation that may endanger life or property, immediately call Wilkes University Police at ext. 4999 or 570-408-4999
- Campus Support Services also provides an event support and moving services team that
is responsible for:
- Supporting special events including the delivery, set up and breakdown of podiums, tables, chairs, signage and miscellaneous items.
- Moving office furniture or equipment between rooms in the same building and between buildings on campus.
- Removing and disposing of old/non-operable furniture and equipment.
- Picking up and returning shredding bins for confidential material.
These services can be requested by calling ext. 2FIX or 570-408-2349 or by emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org with a minimum of two weeks’ notice.
Thank you. If you have any questions or concerns, contact Charles Cary, executive director of facilities, at ext. 4553.