FYF Semester of Service Class to Collect Items for Ruth's Place
The FYF students in this course will visit Ruth's Place women's shelter to distribute care baskets of collected items. We would like to have enough products to create 25 baskets, one for each of the women in residence.
Please contact Megan Valkenburg at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to make a larger donation.
Semester of Service FYF FriendsGiving at Ruth’s Place Wishlist
- Bar soap
- Body wash
- Bottled water and drinks
- Cleaning products *
- Conditioner, shampoo, hair products
- Coffee, sugar, creamer *
- Feminine hygiene products*
- Non-perishable food items
- Personal care items (deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash)
- Saran Wrap and aluminum foil
- Toilet paper, paper towels *
* Denotes items of most need.
Items can be dropped off from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 12, and Tuesday, Nov. 19, in the Henry Student Center or in the Civic Engagement Office (HSC 204) any time before Tuesday, Dec. 3.