Thank You for Supporting the University Family Campaign
Thank you to the more than 90 faculty and staff members who attended the University Family Kick-Off Brunch during this very busy time in the academic calendar. A special thank you to our speakers:
- Khrista Baran, senior, environmental engineering student;
- Dr. Kurt Eisele MBA ’18, assistant professor, Doctoral Education Program; and
- Julia Panzitta ’14, assistant director, Institutional Research and current MBA student
We also held a raffle for all of those who contributed to the campaign prior to and during our kick-off. Two faculty/staff Meal plans and two semesters of free parking were up for grabs. The winners were:
- Ian Schreffler and Helen Davis - meal plans
- Patti Naumann and Joy Rinehimer - free parking for a semester (Anne Marie Smith won the raffle, but because she parks off campus, she generously chose a colleague from the School of Education to receive the prize).
Congratulations to our raffle winners!
There’s still time to participate in this special campaign! It’s easy! You can DONATE ONLINE or contact Jacqueline Lukas Eovitch ’11 at ext. 4135 or Jacqueline.firstname.lastname@example.org.
All employees who give receive their choice of a special Wilkes gift: the Colonel bobble head, the Gateway to the Future collectible item or the desk phone stand.