Work Study Opportunity Available
Attention all students!
If you are looking for a work study job, the student development info desk has available time slots to fill.
- Monday - 9 to 11 a.m.
- Tuesday - 2 to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday - 9 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 2 p.m.
- Thursday - 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Stationed at Student Center Information Desk to answer questions and provide guidance to students, staff and guests.
- Hand out monthly bowling passes to students.
- Assist administrative assistant with room reservations and Roth Concourse table assignments.
- Assist student activities coordinator with event sign-ups.
- Other duties as assigned.
If approved for federal work study, please contact Megan Pitts at firstname.lastname@example.org with your schedule availability.
Please note that the work study position is granted on a semester basis and dependent on availability as well as performance.