Admissions Seeks Outstanding Adult Learner Nominations
Wilkes University’s Office of Admissions is seeking nominations for the 2019 Outstanding
Adult Learner Award.
To be considered for the award, the adult learner must:
- Be 24 years of age or older at time of graduation.
- Graduate from Wilkes with a bachelor’s degree in January 2019, May 2019, or September 2019.
- Have a Wilkes cumulative GPA of 3.00 or better.
- Have overcome obstacles in order to attain their degree.
- Be active in the Wilkes community and/or the community at large.
If you know a deserving adult learner who may meets the aforementioned requirements, please email the student’s name, along with two paragraphs explaining why the student is deserving of the award to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2019. If your student is selected for the award, you will be invited to the March 26 awards ceremony to present the award to the student.