Important Print Shop Reminders
Fall semester is quickly approaching so just a friendly reminder to all departments about print requests.
- Any size print job can be sent to the Print Shop. Any job of more than 50 sheets should always be sent to the Print Shop instead of being produced on department copiers.
- The Print Shop is the least expensive option for all printing and copying on campus.
- Staff and faculty can access the Print Shop after hours with their swipe card to pick up completed jobs, except exams.
- Exams are kept in a locked cabinet and need to be picked up during regular business hours, 8:30 a.m. to noon and 1 to 4:30 p.m.
- Standard turn-around time is three business days. If you need a job sooner, contact the Print Shop to coordinate the rush job.
- All print requests can be sent to email@example.com
Any questions, please contact Carrie Marko at ext. 4248.