National Chemistry Week
This week is National Chemistry Week and the Chemistry Club selected theme for this year's Program-In-A-Box is: Voyage to Mars. Students are invited to watch a live interactive broadcast network with chemists across the world, and ask the live experts questions. Pizza will be provided!
- Tuesday, October 23rd
- Build-A-Mole 11 a.m.-1 p.m. in SLC 270
- Program-In-A-Box 6:15 p.m. in SLC 270
- Wednesday, October 24th
- Chemistry Bake Sale 10 a.m.- 2 p.m. in the SUB
- Thursday, October 25th
- Galactic Bouncy Balls and Slime/Club Meeting 11 a.m.-1 p.m. in SLC 270
- Friday, October 26th
- Cosmic Bowling at Chacko's 9:30 p.m.
- In addition, for the bowling social on Friday, Oct. 26, the ticket costs $3.85 per game. Students will meet inside of the SUB at 9:30 pm and rides would be provided if needed.