Get a Taste of Wilkes at Noon on Tuesday, Nov. 6Taste of Wilkes is all about amazing homemade food, a welcoming community and charitable giving!
Join us in the Henry Student Center Ballroom at noon on Tuesday, Nov. 6, to enjoy delicious dishes made by Wilkes faculty, staff, and students!
For just $5 at the door you will get lunch, a chance to bid for our extremely popular silent auctions, and the satisfaction of helping to support local Wyoming Valley children, including students in Wilkes' SHINE program.
Some of the tasty offerings include:
- Alabama Caviar
- Blueberry Cheesecake
- Sassy Sliders
- Chick'N, Veggies and Rice & Crispy Noodles
- Rich & Creamy Rice Pudding
- Chicken Tater Bake
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
- Baked Ziti
- Bonfire Brownies
- Minestrone Soup
- Aunt Mimi's Fall-Fun Sugar Cookies
- KK's Chicken Chili
- Momma's Italian Pasta and Sauce
- Mac N Cheese Wing-Fling Delights
- Grandma Jean’s cookies
And more! Hope to see you there!