Looking for a Job on Campus?
Aramark is looking for student dining ambassadors to support marketing projects on campus. We are searching for a fun and energetic
person who can work independently.
In this role, you will gain valuable experience by:
- Communicating with both parents and incoming students about the benefits of enrolling in a meal plan and the dining options on campus.
- Working with a team to reach sales goals for University meal plans.
- Supporting the marketing department in maintaining customer satisfaction and retaining meal plan members by following marketing strategies provided for the academic year.
The peer-to-peer worker must be a student at this Aramark location.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in dining membership tabling events and activities around campus to educate and sell meal plans.
- Be knowledgeable in the meal plan structure, monetary value and overall benefits of eating on campus.
- Distribute marketing material and promotional items.
- Present information to customers and answer questions regarding dining services.
- Be a part of a sales team to host events during orientation, move-in weekend, and the first three weeks of the fall and spring semesters.
- Assist with various other marketing events during key times in the fall and spring semesters.
If you need more information or would like to send a résumé, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.