Call for Presenters
The Office of Technology for Teaching and Learning (OTTL) is calling for presenters
for our second annual Teaching with Technology Week 2018, to be held August 13 to 17. We are looking for a variety of presentation formats: standard presentations, panel
discussions, hands-on demonstrations and more!
TWT Week is about more than just teaching with technology; here are some ideas to spur your creative juices:
- Using classroom clickers for formative assessment and/or student engagement
- Best practices/success stories for putting face-to-face content online
- Using quiz analytics to improve student evaluation
- Beyond the test: using authentic assessment to beat student cheating
- Active teaching strategies in the F2F or online classroom
- Share your research on teaching strategies or technology
- Organize a panel of faculty to discuss and share ideas on a current teaching topic of interest
Any ideas related to teaching and learning are welcome! Please consider sharing what you are doing in your classes, face-to-face or online,
at our growing annual event. It’s a great opportunity to collaborate with your colleagues
and highlight your classroom innovations.
Sessions can be up to 45 minutes in length and you can choose the time slot that works best for you. Submit your presentation proposals here. You must be signed in to your Wilkes account to access the form. Submission are due by April 15.
Any questions, please contact Kristine Pruett at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 4676.