P2’s: Opportunity for Summer Internship at Novartis Pharmaceuticals
Novartis Pharmaceuticals is offering a new 12-week paid internship at its East Hanover, NJ site.
Supervised activities of the intern would include:
• Review of concomitant medications taken by study patients to ensure accuracy
• When needed, issue queries in the remote data capture system to seek corrections of potential data entry errors
• Review adverse events reported by sites to identify under-reported clinical endpoints
• Review patient study data for quality and clinical sense
• Other tasks as needs arise
Program starts on May 28 and ends on 17-Aug-2018. If chosen, the P2 summer IPPE would be scheduled around these dates. Salary is competitive. Housing assistance is not offered.
The qualified candidate will be someone with life sciences background, preferably a pharmacy student who has completed at least two years of Pharmacy school and has experience working in a community pharmacy setting. Students with an interest in research and/or the pharmaceutical industry are encouraged to apply.
Interested students should contact Adel Rizkala, PharmD, MS, Sr. Clinical Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a brief letter of intent and current CV.
(Dr. Rizkala is a colleague of Dr. Foote – feel free to discuss the opportunity with Dr. Foote as well).