MCPHS Industry Fellowship Day InvitationHello:
On behalf of the MCPHS Biopharmaceutical Industry Fellowship Program, we would like to invite your APPE PharmD students and interested alumni to register to attend our inaugural MCPHS Industry Fellowship Day on Saturday, October 6th 2018 from 9:00 AM to 2:30 PM EST. This event will cover an overview of the MCPHS Fellowship program, including a brief overview of the various functional areas and career paths, what to expect at ASHP Midyear 2018, including PPS and our Fluid Review application portal, and will conclude with a lunch and networking session with the fellows and stakeholders of our partner companies in set-up similar to our reception held at Midyear.
Please note that space is limited for this event. Once the limit is reached, registrants will be place on a waitlist for the event. Registration will close Monday, September 24th. Find below the registration link:
The event will be held at the MCPHS – Boston campus located at 179 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. While there is no cost to attend to the event, please note that we do not provide lodging or transportation arrangements.
Some helpful tips for those considering attending:
- Attire: Business casual.
- Please do not bring CV's or resume's.
- Business cards are encouraged but not required.
- Make a list of companies or positions of interest to help navigate the networking session.
- Be yourself and have fun!
How to prepare for the MCPHS Fellowship Recruitment Day:
- Visit our website to learn more about the MCPHS Biopharmaceutical Industry Program: https://www.mcphs.edu/academics/postgraduate-opportunities/biopharmaceutical-fellowships
o Be sure to check the company brochures with current fellows and position descriptions
- Check out our blog to for our Summer webinar series as well as words from our fellows
- Keep a look out for our Fall Webinar to get a general overview for our program and application process.
We would appreciate this being shared with your APPE students and alumni. If you have any questions regarding the MCPHS Industry Fellowship Day, or the MCPHS Biopharmaceutical Industry Fellowship Program, please feel free to contact our program (email@example.com). Additionally, we encourage signing up and following our blog (https://mcphsfellowship.com/) for news and updates, as well as words from fellows.
Rowshan Chowdhury, PharmD
Post-PharmD Fellow | Clinical Operations
T +1 617 871 4167
Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
Translational Clinical Oncology
220 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge, MA 02139