The Lancaster County Pharmacists' Association will be offering scholarships to qualified pharmacy students. In order to be eligible the student must fulfill the following requirements:
1. Must be enrolled in an accredited school or college of Pharmacy in the U.S.
a. Must be a first, second, third or fourth professional pharmacy student.
2. Must be a resident of Lancaster County
a. Applicant or parents must have a residence in Lancaster County.
b. Applicant or parents must be taxpayers in Lancaster County.
3. Applicant must be of good moral standing in the community.
4. Applicant must complete an official application provided by the Lancaster County Pharmacist Association by April 30. Also, a personal interview will be conducted.
5. Application may be found at http://www.lancasterpharmacists.com/