Wilkes University Students Serve as Orientation Leaders
Seven Wilkes University students are serving in leadership positions for the 2018 summer orientation for first-year students. Orientation will be held in two sessions, the first on July 1-2 and second July 15-16.
Orientation staff members provide guidance to first-year students by assisting in the transition from high school to college both socially and academically.
The students are:
- Kya Lewis of Secane, Pa., who is serving as the orientation coordinator.
- Dylan Fox of Denver, Pa., who is serving as the mentor coordinator.
- Erica Mabry of Boyertown, Pa., who is serving as the residence coordinator.
- Francesca Varela-Seri of Stewartsville, N.J., who is serving as the residence coordinator.
- Harrison Eckert of Orefield, Pa., who is serving as the community service coordinator.
- Maverick Reed of Curwensville, Pa., who is serving as the Wilkes Adventure Education Day coordinator.
- Shyann Barrett of Danville, Pa., who is serving as the Blue Army coordinator.