Wilkes' students in Mesa enjoy a newly designed, high-tech facility in which technology is integrated into the learning experience, both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Specialized classrooms equipped with the latest technology for specific programs will provide tools for learning.
- High speed wi-fi access throughout the Mesa campus, wired internet connections, and high end workstations provide the tools for instruction, collaboration, and communications for faculty and students in Mesa and with colleagues on the Wilkes-Barre campus.
Students in Mesa will enjoy the same resources as their Wilkes-Barre counterparts:
- Internet access,
- Specialized academic software,
- On-line access to library resources,
- L.I.V.E. (D2L) course management system,
- MyWilkes Portal,
- Campus email,
- Network storage.