Advocating and nurturing free enterprise as the foundation of freedom through discovery and motivation of entrepreneurial spirit and capacity.
The Kirby Center encourages and enables students, faculty, staff, and community members to:
- Launch and run the businesses of the future;
- Understand the nature of free enterprise, value creation, and entrepreneurship through curricular and experience-based activities;
- Develop, implement, and support programs that will enhance the entrepreneurial climate of Wilkes University and northeast Pennsylvania including specific efforts to support the redevelopment of downtown Wilkes-Barre;
- Foster dialogue on the imperative of pursuing the constitutional goals of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness through the free enterprise system and entrepreneurship.
- Business Development
- Marketing Development
- Intellectual Property Management
- Financial Services
- Product/Process Development Services
- Industry and Community Outreach