Wilkes University

Readmission to the University

Students who previously attended Wilkes University and did not graduate, must contact the Registrar's Office for re-admission into the University.

Wilkes University allows service members and reservists to be readmitted to their program of study if they are temporarily unable to attend class, or need to suspend their studies, due to Service requirements.