Wilkes University

Admission of Part-time Students

Those who wish to enroll as part-time students must contact the Office of Admissions to discuss their plans and to obtain an Application for Admission. Students who have completed college-level work at another institution must submit an official transcript as part of the admission process. Those who have completed no college work must submit an official high school transcript as evidence of high school graduation or the GED as evidence of readiness to pursue college-level studies. All documentation should be sent to the Office of Admissions.