Wilkes requires that all students obtain financial clearance no later than two weeks prior to the start of the semester by doing one of the following:
- Pay your bill in full
- Have a financial aid award that covers your balance
- Enroll in the online payment plan
- Have a third-party payor or an employer tuition deferment form submitted.
Payments can be made in the following manners:
1. Cash, Credit Card or Check Payment can be made at the Bursar's Office located in Miller Hall during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm) or payments may be mailed to:
Wilkes University – Student Lockbox
P.O. Box 824696
Philadelphia, PA 19182-4696
2. Electronic Check and Credit Card Payments can also be made on the studnt portal at portal.wilkes.edu. Enter your user name and password. Select “Student Services” and follow the remaining prompts. A password should be assigned by the time the bill is due; if, however, a password has not been issued, please call the Help Desk at 1-800-WILKES-U ext 4357.
Wilkes University accepts credit or debit cards with MasterCard, Discover, Visa, American Express.
Financial aid shown on the tuition bill will be applied to the account balance.
Promissory Notes for Federal-, Perkins loan, Wilkes Nursing Loan, Rulison Evans Loan , and Blue and Gold Loan are signed electronically at www.signmyloan.com. You will be notified by e-mail when the Promissory Notes are available for signature.
Please Note: Students who fail to pay all indebtedness to the University shall not be permitted to receive any degree, certificate, transcript or grades.