Wilkes University

Veterans' Assistance (VA) Programs

Interested persons should contact the Student Financial Services Office and/or their local VA Office to obtain information concerning GI Education Assistance, Veterans Education Programs, Veterans Rehabilitation, Veteran Educational Loans, the Veteran Work-Study Program, and other sources of veterans' assistance. Wilkes University is a participant in the Yellow Ribbon Program of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. For details about this special program, go to: https://wilkes.edu/admissions/financial-aid/yellow-ribbon-program-for-veterans